Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Roasted veg is a great idea if you want to do something a little different! At only 124 calories per serving this quick and easy recipe can be served with any meal.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 40 mins
- Calories: 124
- 1 Med/180g Onions, Raw, Average
- 150g Courgette, Raw, Average
- 150g Carrots, Whole, Raw, Peeled, Average
- 200g Sweet Potato, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- ½ Med/80g Peppers, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- ½ Med/80g Peppers, Yellow, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Serving/80g Tomatoes, Cherry, Average
- 12g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 10g Basil, Fresh, Average
- 15g Rosemary, Fresh
MethodPre heat oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Roughly chop all vegetables.
Place all the vegetables and garlic in a large non stick roasting tin so that they are in a single layer and mix together. Add the oil and seasoning and toss together until the vegetables are lightly coated in oil (don't be tempted to add any more oil at this stage as the vegetables will release plently of juices when cookin too) Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until brown at the edges, stiring once or twice. Spinkle with the herbs and toss together to mix. Finish with a light sprinkling of balsamic vinegar.
|Fruit & Veg||3.0|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!