Roasted Vegetable Curry (BDP) Recipe
By the wlr team
This roasted vegetable curry is a quick, easy and cheap meal to cook up! At only 280 calories per serving you’ve got the space to serve up with some fluffy rice and some garlic bread – only if you have the calories spare though!
- Recipe makes: 2 Servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 35 mins
- Calories: 280
- 200g Butternut Squash, chopped
- 1 Large Courgette, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 300g Onions, chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow Pepper, chopped
- ½ Tsp Mixed Herbs
- 20ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200g Chopped Tomatoes, Canned
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch Salt
Recipe from our Budget Diet Plan (BDP)
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- Place the squash, courgette, garlic, onion and peppers in an oven proof dish. Season with mixed herbs and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 mins until soft.
- In a large saucepan bring the canned tomatoes to a boil, add in the roasted vegetables, curry powder and season to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favourite rice if you have the calories spare.
|Fruit & Veg||7.7|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!