Oven Chips Recipe
A simple recipe for classic homemade oven chips. Serve with anything you fancy!
- Recipe makes: 3 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 50 mins
- Calories: 123
- 5ml Oil, Sunflower, Average
- 1lb/454g Potatoes, Old, Boiled in Salted Water
- ½ Tsp/2.5g Salt, Table, Average
Pre heat oven to 425F/220C/gas mark 7.
Peel potatoes and slice into chips.
Take a pan large enough to blanch the chips and fill with water, add salt and bring to the boil
1. Brush baking tray with oil and put into oven for 5 minutes.
2. Blanch chips in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
3. Drain potatoes well and place in a single layer onto baking tray, turn them over so both sides are coated in oil.
4. Bake in hottest part of oven for 35-40 minutes, turn twice during baking.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!