This recipe is great for if you want to try something new, this healthy coleslaw is low carb and delicious! Serve with anything you fancy, maybe a jacket potato or even in a sandwich!
- 4 servings
- ½ Cabbage/375g Cabbage, White, Raw, Average
- 3 Carrots/225g Carrots, Whole, Raw, Peeled, Average
- 100g Peanuts, Plain, Average
- 15ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 45g Yoghurt, Plain, Low Fat, Bio Live, Benecol
Shred the cabbage and grate the carrots.
Mix in the oil and lemon juice dressing.
Mix in the peanuts nuts or cashews.
Finally, stir in the yoghurt.
Nutrition information per serving
|Fruit & Veg||2.0|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!
Try it Free »
50 Real Food Recipes for Under 500 Calories. Just cook, serve and enjoy
Find Out More