Mushroom Burger Recipe
These mushroom burgers are so quick and easy, making them the perfect meal for if you’re in a rush! With 3 of your 5 a day and only 189 calories each, you can’t go wrong! Serve up with some skinny fries and a crisp green salad if you have the calories spare!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 189
- 1 Bap/66.8g Bread, Baps, Wholemeal, Medium, Morrisons
- 1 Mushroom/52g Mushrooms, Flat, Large, Average
- 1oz/28g Lettuce, Iceberg, Average
- 1 Medium/123g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- ¼ Serving/20g Mushrooms, Common, Raw, Average
- 1 Spray/0.2ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Only 1 Cal, Spray, Fry Light
- 1 Tsp/8g Mustard, Smooth, Average
Wash and shred lettuce
Slice Bread Bap
1. Spray a large flat mushroom with oil and grill or barbecue for 3 minutes. Turn over and grill for a further 2 minutes.
2. Spread some mustard over one half of a bap.
3. Fill with shredded lettuce, sliced tomato and mushroom.
4. Top with remaining half bap.
|Fruit & Veg||3.0|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!