Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables with Pasta Recipe
A quick and easy dish with roasted vegetables and pasta. Simple to make and full of flavour this dish is great for a quick lunch or as a dinner served with some toasted bread or salad.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 287
- 1 Can/400g Tomatoes, Plum, in Tomato Juice, Canned, Everyday Value, Tesco
- 1lb/454g Courgette, Fresh, Raw, Tesco
- 1 Sm/74g Peppers, Sweet, Red, Raw
- 150g Salad, Cherry Tomato, Tesco
- 1 Tbsp/8g Oil, Olive, Mild, Tesco
- 50g Onions, Red, Raw, Average
- 40g Cheese, Mature, Low Fat, Light Choices, Tesco
- 200g Conchiglioni Rigati Pasta (uncooked), Tesco
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F, Gas Mark 5).
2. Place water in a pan and put onto boil.
3. In an oven proof dish put 1 tbsp of Olive Oil and place in the oven whilst preparing the vegetables.
4. Wash and slice the courgette, De-seed and chop the pepper and peel and dice the onion. Grate the cheese.
5. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook as the packet instructions.
6. Put all vegetables into the dish with the heated olive oil and return to the oven for 10-15min.
7. When pasta is ready drain the water off and place pasta on top of the roasting vegetables. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and return to the oven until the cheese melts.
|Fruit & Veg||3.1|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!