Indian Style Onion Side Salad Recipe
By the wlr team
A must have side dish to any proper Indian meal, this onion side salad is super quick and easy to make, and less that 55 calories per serving!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 53
- 1 medium onion
- 123g tomatoes
- 80g cucumber
- 28.35g fresh coriander leaves
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Cut the onion in half and then slice thinly, break up the slices and put in a bowl.
- Chop up a tomato into small pieces and add.
- Chop up the cucumber into small cubes and add.
- Chop up the coriander and add.
- Mix together well.
- Add a couple of pinches of salt and some lemon juice. About 1 tsp to start and mix together then put in the fridge for about 20 mins. The flavours get better when left.
- Once removed from the fridge check the salad for taste and add more coriander, lemon juice or salt to taste.
- Lasts a couple of days in the fridge.
|Fruit & Veg||2.8|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!