By the wlr team
The perfect dip for just about anything, houmous is great as a snack on its own or with a sandwich or toast! It’s very healthy and super low calorie!
- Recipe makes: 5 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 137
- 200g Chick Peas, Drained, Batchelors
- 30g Seeds, Sesame, Average
- 2 Tbsps/30ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 3g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 45g Yoghurt, Plain, Low Fat, Average
- 60ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- ¼ Tsp/1.25g Salt, Table, Average
- 2g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
MethodWhizz the sesame seeds and oil in a blender or processor till they make a paste. Add the chickpeas and other ingredients. Whizz till blended. Add a little salt/pepper, scrape into a bowl and put in the fridge for at least ½ hour before eating.
Note: Keeps for about a week in the fridge.
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!