Curried Cauliflower Recipe
By the wlr team
This recipe is a great one if you love spicy or mild food as you can change up the chilli amount depending on your taste! Serve up with some fluffy boiled rice or have as a side dish with a big curry!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 142
- 90g Onions, Raw, Average
- 1 Clove/3g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 454g Cauliflower, Raw, Average
- 16g Peppers, Chilli, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 250g Potatoes, New, Baby, Average
- 15ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 2 Tbsps/12g Curry Powder, Average
- 12g Stock Cubes, Vegetable, Dry, Oxo
Method1. Peel then finely chop the onions and garlic. Break up the cauliflower into florets.
2. Prepare the chilli peppers and slice the potatoes.
3. In a sauce pan heat the oil and cook the onion, garlic and chilli for about 6 minutes stirring gently until softened.
4. Add the sliced potatoes and curry powder, stir and cook for 1 minute.
5. Mix up your stock then pour it in and bring to the boil. Then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 8 minutes.
6. Add cauliflower, stir and cover then simmer for a further 10 minutes.
Goes great with boiled Rice
|Fruit & Veg||1.9|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!