Courgettes With Orange Recipe
Serve these citrusy courgettes on a salad, or as part of a pasta salad. This recipe is low calories and really easy to make, get creative with your pairings and enjoy!
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 8 mins
- Calories: 59
- 750g Courgette, Raw, Average
- 320g Oranges, Fresh, without Peel, Average
- 25g Butter, Half Fat, Marks & Spencer
- 1 Tsp/2g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
1. Slice courgettes and place in a pan along with the rind and juice of the two oranges. Cover tightly and simmer for about 6 minutes or until the courgettes are tender.
2. Add the butter and season with pepper. Allow the butter to melt slightly, then toss until the courgettes are well coated. Serve at once.
|Fruit & Veg||2.4|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!