Chinese Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables Recipe
By the wlr team
Serve these low calorie stir fried vegetables with rice and a protein of your choice for a great well rounded meal. Switch it up and stir fry them with some noodles. Remember if you want to keep this recipe vegetarian, skip the oyster sauce and enjoy.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 12 mins
- Calories: 79
- 100g broccoli
- 100g mushrooms
- 100g carrots
- 100g spring onion
- 100g baby corn
- 14ml corn oil
- 100g mange tout
- 100g tinned bamboo shoots
- 1 tbsp medium sherry
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 15g oyster sauce
- 2g white sugar
- 1g pepper
- Slice the broccoli and mushrooms and peel then slice the carrots and onions.
- Stir fry the onion, broccoli, baby corn and carrots in the oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and mange tout and continue stir frying for another 5 minutes.
- Add the bamboo shoots, sherry, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and black pepper and stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
Serve with boiled rice.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.2|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!