Cheat's Chips Recipe
Prepare your own home made chips in 10 minutes with this quick and easy recipe!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 155
- 1 lb 8 oz Potatoes, White, Raw, Weighed with Skin, Flesh Only, Average
- 15ml Oil, Corn, Average
- ½ Tsp/2.5g Salt, Table, Average
Peel and slice the potatoes into chips.
Preheat oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7.
Boil water in saucepan for blanching.
1. Blanch the chips in boiling water for five minutes, drain and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Put the chips into a polythene bag, add the oil, and gently shake the bag to coat the chips with oil.
3. Place the chips in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and cook in a hot oven for 20-30 minutes.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!