Cauliflower Mash Recipe
A real quick and easy, low carb and super low calorie recipe, this cauliflower mash would be a great addition to a variety of meals!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 83
- 1 Serving/80g Cauliflower, Raw, Average
- 2 Tsps/10ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 1 Tsp/8g Mustard, Smooth, Average
- 1 Tbsp/10g Cheese, Parmesan, Grated, Average
- 2g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
MethodBoil or steam the cauliflower till tender.
Drain and dry.
Whizz in the food processor with the other ingredients. If the mixture is too dry, add a little milk.
Serve like mashed potato.
|Fruit & Veg||0.5|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!