Baked Jacket Potato Recipe
This is a recipe to help you get that perfect jacket potato. A low calorie, low fat base for a great lunch or dinner, serve with beans or a salad, or any topping of your choice.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr 30 mins
- Calories: 185
- 1 Med/213g Potatoes, White, Raw, Flesh & Skin
- ½ Tsp/2.5ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 1 Pinch/0.1g Salt, Average
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F, Gas Mark 5) .
2. Wash the potato and pierce all over with a fork or sharp knife. Rub with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Once the oven is at temperature place the potato on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Your Potato will need to bake for 60-90 minutes.
2. When the potato is cooked (you can check this by trying to slide a knife into it - if it glides in easily it's done), cut in half and arrange on your plate.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!