Baked Aubergines And Tomatoes Recipe
These baked aubergines are full of comforting Italian flavours. This recipe is low carb however to lower the fat content only place cheese on half the layers.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 126
- 4 sprays low cal olive oil spray
- 2 garlic cloves
- 500g aubergine
- 100g 50% fat mozzarella
- 200g passata
- 50g parmesan cheese
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Spray oil in a large frying pan and heat, sauté garlic for 30 seconds.
- Prepare the aubergine and place the slices in the pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the aubergines and place on kitchen paper.
- Place a layer of aubergines in an oven proof dish. Cover them with mozzarella and pour over a third of the passata. Continue layering up in the same order, finishing with a layer of passata.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serve warm or chilled.
|Fruit & Veg||2.3|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!