Avocado Dip Recipe
Spread this low calorie dip on toast for breakfast, in sandwiches for lunch, or put it in fajitas as guacamole, so versatile, so tasty and so easy!
- Recipe makes: 5 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 63
- 145g avocado
- ½ medium green pepper
- 3g garlic
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp olive oil
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Peel the avocado, take out the stone, and chop into chunks.
- Discard the seeds from the pepper and cut into small dice.
- Peel the garlic and chop finely.
- Put the lemon juice, olive oil and garlic in the blender and whizz till liquefied.
- Add the green pepper and blend.
- Add the avocado and whizz till smooth. Serve.
Note: Keeps for about 2 days in the fridge.
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
More Calorie Counted Veg Dishes
You'll find hundreds more recipes for vegetables in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourites, give it a try!