By the wlr team
Create your own pizza with simple ingredients you can get from any supermarket - a great all round meal with over 27g of protein and 3.5 of your 5-a-day. Enjoy with a simple salad.
Suitable for Vegetarians
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 558
- ½ red chilli
- 25g courgette
- ½ small red onion
- 3 black olives
- ½ mozzarella ball, reduced fat
- ¼ tsp oregano, dried
- 70g passata
- 1 pizza base
- 50g mixed leaf salad
- 1 small tomato
- 1 tsp french dressing, low fat
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- De-seed and finely slice the chilli, finely slice the courgette and onion, and slice the olives. Slice the mozzarella.
- Mix the oregano with the Passata and spread over the pizza base and top with mozzarella slices. Arrange the vegetables on the pizza and bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the pizza base is cooked through.
- Serve with a dressed side salad.
*Make this vegan by swapping the mozzarella for a non dairy alternative.
Love pizza but find it hard to find a good low calorie option? Our favourite pizza recipes are all calorie counted and quick to make, give them a try...
|Fruit & Veg||3.5|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!