Tomato & Pepper Herby Omelette
By the wlr team
Omelettes were always a staple in my house growing up, so quick and easy to make, filling and tasty!
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 242
- ½ red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 50ml milk, semi skimmed
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 10 sprays sunflower oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 small bunch parsley, fresh
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- 50g salad
- 1 tsp french dressing, low fat
- Put a frying pan on a low-medium heat. De-seed and finely slice the pepper.
- Whisk the eggs and milk with a pinch of black pepper to taste
- Spray the oil into the pan and add the egg mixture along with the red pepper and leave to set.
- Finely slice the tomato and add to the pan.
- When the omelette is set on the bottom, finely chop the parsley and sprinkle on with the paprika. Cook until fully set.
- Serve with a pinch of salt to taste and a baby leaf salad with a tsp of low fat dressing.
*Use 1/4 tsp dried parsley if you dont have fresh.
|Fruit & Veg||3.2|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!