By the wlr team
Crumbled, fried tofu mixes with fresh veggies in these super tasty tacos. With nearly 30g protein per serving these make a great weeknight dinner.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 592
- 10 sprays sunflower oil
- 100g tofu, firm
- 10g fajita seasoning
- 1 small tomato
- ½ red onion
- 1 small bunch coriander leaves
- ½ lime, juiced
- 30g sweetcorn
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 15g goats cheese
- Heat the spray oil in a large non stick pan and crumble in the tofu. Fry for a couple of minutes before adding in the seasoning mix. Stir through so that the tofu is evenly coated. If necessary add a tbsp or two of water to loosen the seasoning and de-glaze the pan.
- Meanwhile roughly chop the tomato, onion and coriander and mix together in a small bowl with freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Add the sweetcorn to the tofu and fry for a few minutes.
- When warmed through split the tofu over two tortillas, top with the tomato mixture and crumble over the goats cheese.
|Fruit & Veg||2.6|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!