Spinach & Ricotta Lasagne
By the wlr team
A super simple veggie twist on a classic lasagne, this dish ditches the meat for a more cheesy option and is still packed full of protein.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 597
- 10 lasagne sheets
- 10g spread, low fat
- 240g baby spinach
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 10 sprays sunflower oil
- ½ mozzarella ball, reduced fat
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 5 basil leaves
- Preheat the oven 190C.
- Pour boiling water over the lasagne sheets in an ovenproof dish and let sit for 5 minutes to soften, drain and pat dry.
- In small saucepan heat the spread gently, add in the spinach and stir to wilt. Once nearly wilted take off the heat.
- Put the ricotta in a bowl, season and whisk it with a fork so it becomes easier to spread.
- Spray the bottom of an ovenproof dish with spray oil, top with a small layer of ricotta and then place 2 sheets of lasagne on top. Top with ricotta and then a layer of spinach. Repeat these layers; you should have 5 layers of pasta.
- On top of the last one layer any remaining ricotta you may have and grate the mozzarella over and season. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the pasta has softened.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||1.6|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!