Easy Hoisin Tofu Stir Fry
By the wlr team
Ditch the meat for this super quick, super tasty, vegan tofu stir fry. You can use any veggies you like if you don't have the ones in the recipe.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 415
- 100g brown rice
- 125g tofu, firm
- 10 sprays sunflower oil
- 1 pouch hoisin sauce
- ½ small carrot
- 6 asparagus spears
- 3 spring onions
- Place the brown rice into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and boil until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile chop the tofu into cubes. In a non stick pan spray with oil and fry the tofu. Once golden on one side keep turning until tofu is golden brown on every side.
- Once tofu is fried on each side pour over the hoisin sauce and stir until all pieces are coated, leave on a low heat.
- Meanwhile grate the carrot and slice the asparagus and spring onion.
- Add the asparagus, spring onion and carrot into to pan with the tofu and toss. Fry for a few minutes until vibrant.
- Drain the cooked rice and serve with tofu and vegetable mix.
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!