Cheesy Asparagus Omelette
By the wlr team
Add some crunch to your omelette with asparagus. Asparagus spears are high in B vitamins and an excellent source of minerals!
Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 348
- 10 sprays sunflower oil
- 5 asparagus spears
- 2 eggs
- 30ml milk, semi skimmed
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 30g cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
- Spray a non stick pan with oil and place over a medium heat.
- Snap the woody ends off the asparagus then add to the pan. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk and a pinch of black pepper, pour over asparagus and cook until nearly set. Sprinkle over grated cheese and grill until fully set and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with a sliced tomato and sprinkled with a pinch of salt to taste.
|Fruit & Veg||3.6|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!