Cheese & Bean Quesadilla
By the wlr team
Make your own quesadillas at home! Super easy to make and so delicious, these quesadillas only take around 20 minutes from cupboard to plate.
Suitable for Vegetarians
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 486
- ¼ courgette
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red chilli
- ½ can pinto beans, drained
- 50g sweetcorn
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 20 sprays sunflower oil
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 30g cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp french dressing, low fat
- 50g mixed leaf salad
- Slice the courgette and tomato, de-seed and finely slice the chilli and place in a mixing bowl with the beans, sweetcorn and paprika, season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a large non stick pan with half the spray oil and sauté the veg and bean mix for 5 minutes, remove to a bowl.
- Place the wrap flat into the pan and sprinkle in half the cheese on one half of the tortilla and top with the chopped veggies and beans mix. Cover with cheese again.
- Fold the wrap over to enclose the cheese/veggies mix and push down with a spatula. When the tortilla is golden and crispy on the bottom turn over and fry the other side, spraying more oil in the pan if necessary.
- Fry both sides until cheese is melted, tortilla is crispy and heated all the way through.
- Serve with dressed mixed leaf side salad.
*To make this vegan substitute the cheddar for a dairy free alternative.
|Fruit & Veg||2.5|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!