By the wlr team
Cauliflower seems to be the trendiest vegetable for meat replacements. It absorbs flavour well so obviously it was our first choice when creating this simple korma curry.
Suitable for Vegans
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 527
- 200g cauliflower
- 1 small onion
- ½ small carrot
- 10 sprays sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp korma paste
- 80g green beans
- 40g peas
- 1 can coconut milk, reduced fat
- 1 pack white rice
- Break the cauliflower into florets. Dice the onion and carrot.
- Steam or boil the cauliflower until tender.
- In a large pan heat the oil, add in the onion and carrots and fry until the onions are softened. Add in the korma paste and stir, heat until the paste loosens and coats everything in the pan.
- Add in the green beans, cauliflower, peas and the coconut milk, stir well. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- When you're 5 minutes from serving microwave the rice according to packet instructions.
*If you'd like a slightly thicker sauce, mix 1 tsp cornflour with 1 tsp cold water, add to the mix and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
|Fruit & Veg||3.1|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!