Turkey in Black Bean Sauce with Noodles Recipe
Try something different and enjoy this Asian inspired recipe. Its low fat and sure to keep you full for the evening. Serve it up with some steamed veg if you have the calories spare and enjoy.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 402
- 1 small onion
- ½ medium green pepper
- ½ medium red pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 130g turkey breast
- 45g stir in black bean sauce
- 100g medium wholewheat noodles
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Prepare and chop the halves of pepper.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Cut the turkey into strips.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan or wok with a spray oil, heat, and fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the turkey and cook until brown. Stir in the red and green pepper and fry until the turkey is cooked. Stir in the black bean sauce and heat through.
- Serve with wholewheat noodles, cooked according to the pack instructions.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Turkey
You'll find hundreds more recipes for tasty turkey and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade dinners, give it a try!