Spicy Turkey Mince Chili Recipe
- Recipe makes: 3 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 508
- 10 sprays low calorie oil spray
- 2 medium onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150g mushrooms
- 454g canned red kidney beans, drained
- 454g lean turkey mince
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 500g salsa
- 1 pack Old El Paso chilli seasoning mix
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Coat a large heavy based pan with 10 sprays of low calorie cooking spray.
- Skin and roughly chop the onions.
- Skin and crush the garlic.
- Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans.
- Add onions and sauté over medium heat for two minutes.
- Add the mince and garlic to the pan and sauté, breaking up any lumps as the meat browns.
- Add the kidney beans to the pan along with the chopped tomatoes, salsa, chilli seasoning and sliced mushrooms.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
Accompany your chilli with a plain baked potato or wholemeal rice.
|Fruit & Veg||6.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Turkey
You'll find hundreds more recipes for tasty turkey and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade dinners, give it a try!