Spicy Turkey Burgers Recipe
Make your own low calorie burgers with this turkey recipe. Simple to make and low carbs, try putting your burgers in lettuce cups for an even healthier change.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 381
- 2 sprays low cal oil spray
- 2 garlic cloves
- 56g onions
- 450g turkey mince
- 1 red chilli pepper
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Spray a frying pan with the oil spray.
- Chop the garlic and onion and add this to the pan. Sweat both off until soft but try not to brown.
- Put your mince in a bowl and after the onions and garilc have cooled down add these to the mince.
- Finely chop the chilli and add this to the mince.
- Form into little patties, should make 2.
- Combine all together and return to the pan and fry in the oil you used for the onions and garlic.
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Turkey
You'll find hundreds more recipes for tasty turkey and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade dinners, give it a try!