Zesty Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Blueberry muffins are a classic, and with this recipe you won’t have to worry about adding them into your food diary as they’re only 135 calories per muffin!! This quick and easy recipe will have you enjoying fluffy muffins in less than an hour!
- Recipe makes: 12 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 135
- 250g Flour, White, Self Raising, Average
- 1 Tsp/2g Baking Powder, Average
- 75g Sugar Caster
- 175g Blueberries, Raw, Average
- 2 Tbsps/12g Lemon, Peel, Raw, Average
- 50g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 250ml Milk, Semi Skimmed, Average
- 50g Spread, Reduced Fat, Average
MethodPreheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6
Put the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Rub in the margarine until the mixture is crumbly. Stir in the sugar, blueberries and lemon peel.
Beat the eggs and milk together, pour into the flour mixture and mix well.
Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases on a muffin baking tin.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked and springy to touch.
Cool on a rack before serving.
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!