Sticky Meringue Recipe
This recipe will provide you with perfectly light and sticky meringues that can be served with any additional dessert, but don’t forget to add the calories! Alternatively you can have the meringues alone with some cream as they’re only 34 calories per serving!!
- Recipe makes: 9 servings
- Cook time: 1 hr 30 mins
- Calories: 34
- 3 Lgs Egg/99g Eggs, Whites Only, Raw, Average
- 2oz/56g Sweetener, Granulated, Low Calorie, Splenda
- 14g Sugar, Icing, Average
Method1. Preheat the oven to 100°C (normally this is the lower than the lowest setting on your oven and you may need to prop the door open slightly to achieve this).
1. Whisk egg whites and then slowly whisk in sugar until its glossy and forms peaks.
2. Spoon 9 dollops onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 100oC for 1.5 hours.
The very cool oven temp will dry the meringue without burning them.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!