Spiced Apple Muffins Recipe
By the wlr team
You these fantastic autumnal muffins! Spiced and very tasty they provide a sweet kick to us with limited guilt. A simple recipe, easy to stick to.
- Recipe makes: 12 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 175
- 90g Spread, Low Fat, Average
- 60g Sweetener, Granulated, Silver Spoon
- 50g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 300ml Milk, Semi Skimmed, Average
- 340g Flour, White, Self Raising, Average
- 10g Cinnamon, Ground, Average
- 150g Apples, Cooking, Raw, Peeled, Average
- 1 Apple/150g Apples, Dessert, Organic, Tesco
MethodPre heat oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6
Peel and chop the apples into small cubes
Beat together the margarine, sweetener, egg and milk in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Gently fold in the flour and cinnamon then stir in the chopped apples.
Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases on a muffin baking tray.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes and cool on a rack before serving.
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!