Raisin & Lemon Cheesecake Bake Recipe
Try this luxurious sweet treat. Low in Calorie, you can have a guilt free dessert. This makes five portions so you can serve amongst friends or save for later!
- Recipe makes: 5 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr 40 mins
- Calories: 230
- 500g Cheese, Quark, Average
- 250g Cheese, Ricotta, Average
- 50ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 100g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 10g Sweetener, Granulated, Silver Spoon
- 1 Tsp/4g Vanilla Extract, Average
- 100g Raisins, Seedless, Average
MethodPreheat oven to 140C/275F/gas mark 1
Beat the eggs together with the vanilla extract in a large bowl.
Add the quark, ricotta, lemon juice and sweetener and beat until smooth.
Gently stir in the Raisins.
Bake in the oven for 11/2 to 2 hours until lightly browned and set.
|Fruit & Veg||0.4|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!