Pineapple Fritter Recipe
These tasty, low calorie pineapple fritters with a crunchy coating always make the perfect, quick and easy dessert – providing you like pineapple of course! Serve up with some pouring cream, or vanilla ice cream if you have calories spare!
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 393
- 150g Flour, White, Self Raising, Average
- ¼ Tsp/0.5g Baking Powder, Average
- 2 Tsps/10g Sugar, White, Granulated, Average
- 1 Egg/58g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 1 Pineapple/472g Pineapple, Raw, Flesh Only, Average
- 12 Tbsps/180ml Oil, Vegetable, Average
MethodCombine all ingredients
|Fruit & Veg||1.1|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!