Pear & Cinnamon Tart Recipe
At less than 150 calories per serving, this pear and cinnamon tart is perfect for if you’re feeling like something a little sweet! This quick to make pudding will be a hit with all your family and friends (only if they like pears though!).
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 146
- 5 sprays 1 cal oil spray
- 60g filo pastry ready roll sheets
- 250g low fat ready to serve custard
- 825g tinned pear halves, in juice
- 50g dry porridge oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 5g maples syrup
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Spray 18cm cake or flan tin with low fat spray.
- Line tin with a sheet of filo pastry and spray with low fat cooking spray. Place another sheet on top of the first but at a different angle so that the corners stick up and spray again. Repeat with other sheets of pastry until tin is lined.
- Put tin in the oven until slightly golden then remove usually this is 2-3 mins.
- Pour the custard into the tart and arrange the pear halves cut side down on the top.
- In a small bowl mix together the oats, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Scatter this over the tart and spray again with low fat spray.
- Bake for 20 mins until golden brown and crispy.
|Fruit & Veg||1.8|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!