No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
This no bake cheesecake is creamy and indulgent but still low calorie! A no fuss dessert that anyone can make, it looks great with minimal effort.
- Recipe makes: 8 servings
- Prep time:
2 hrs 40 mins
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 193
- 110g reduced fat Hobnob biscuits
- 50g reduced fat spread
- 7 gelatine leaves
- 200g extra light soft cheese
- 500g fat free fromage frais
- 60g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g strawberries
- 140ml sugar free strawberry jelly, made up
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Line an 18cm springform tin. Crush the biscuits for the base.
- Place a saucepan over a medium heat and melt the margarine. Stir in the crushed biscuits. Tip into the bottom of the lined tin and press down. Pop into fridge to set for around 30 minutes.
- Cut up gelatine leaves and place into a bowl (big enough to fit over your saucepan), and cover the leaves with just enough cold water. Leave to soak for 5 minutes. Set a pan of water to boil over a medium heat, then place the bowl over it, leaving the gelatine to melt, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool a little.
- Beat the soft cheese and the fromage frais together, then add in the sugar and vanilla. Add the gelatine and stir. Spoon over the base and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Arrange the strawberries on top. Make up the jelly and pour over. Put back into the fridge until completely set.
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!