Lemon Shortbread Recipe
By the wlr team
Classic shortbread was always one of my favourites as a child, now you can make this low calorie, citrus zesty version at home and know exactly how many calories you're getting.
- Recipe makes: 50 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 76
- 300g reduced fat olive spread
- 150g white caster sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon peel
- 75g semolina
- 375g plain flour
- 1 tsp icing sugar
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 160°C / Gas Mark 3 / 325°F
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add lemon zest and mix.
- Combine the semolina and flour together and add to butter mix. Bring it together to form a soft dough.
- Roll out and cut shapes or press into sandwich tins.
- Bake in the oven for about 30mins.
- Cool on a wire rack and dredge with icing sugar.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!