Chocolate Concrete Recipe
By the wlr team
If you have a sweet tooth for chocolate then this recipe will be perfect for you, and to make it even better it’s less than 200 calories!! This low fat dessert can serve up to 12 so it’s the perfect pudding to make for a family get together or special occasion! Serve up with some low fat cream or ice cream if you’ve got the calories spare.
- Recipe makes: 12 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 176
- 280g plain flour
- 196g low fat spread
- 84g sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 160°C / Gas Mark 3 / 325°F
- Mix ALL ingredients together until they look like dough and leave the bowl clean.
- Place in a baking tray and press down, until approx half an inch thick, press down firmly.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until centre is firm to touch.
- Cut into 12 small portions before allowing to cool slightly.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!