Bread Machine Blueberry & Almond Cake Recipe
By the wlr team
A simple recipe for your bread machine, pop all the ingredients in the right order according to your machine and enjoy this low fat cake for your dessert tonight.
- Recipe makes: 10 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr 26 mins
- Calories: 257
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp almond essence
- ½ tsp salt
- 170g caster sugar
- 453g strong white bread flour
- 10g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 125g blueberries
- Place all the ingredients into your bread machine, in the order listed.
- Bake in a bread machine on the cake setting.
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!