Blueberry Citrus Pancakes Recipe
By the wlr team
If you love pancakes, this recipe is the one for you! These low fat, low calorie pancakes are full of flavor with a great citrus twist.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 208
- 150g Blueberries, Raw, Average
- 100g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 15ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 15g Sweetener, Granulated, Silver Spoon
- 150ml Milk, Skimmed, Average
- 125g Flour, White, Self Raising, Average
- 1 Tbsp/20g Syrup, Golden, Average
- 2ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Spray, Fry Light
- 1 Tsp/2g Baking Powder, Average
MethodMix the flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
Whisk the egg, lemon juice and milk together.
Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and stir well.
Stir in the blueberries, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with the oil.
Drop spoonfuls of the batter, a few at a time spaced well apart, into the frying pan. Cook for 2 - 3minutes until the top appears bubbly and the underside is golden. Then flip each pancake over and cook other side for about 1 - 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan and keep warm while you cook the remaining pancakes in the same way.
Serve warm, drizzled with golden syrup.
|Fruit & Veg||0.5|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!