Banana Cake Recipe
Banana cake that has low calories, and is easy to make! Have a few leftover calories this week, then dig in to this comforting cake as a treat for doing great!
- Recipe makes: 16 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 173
- 354g banana
- 56g dried pineapple
- 84g butter
- 168g soft brown sugar
- 3 small eggs
- 28ml skimmed milk
- 227g white self raising flour
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Dice the pineapple.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the eggs beaten in the milk.
- Sift over the flour and fold in.
- Fold in the mashed bananas and the diced dried pineapple.
- Pour into a 9" x 11" baking tin and cook for 45mins, until risen and brown.
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!