Baked Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
An indulgent dessert which can be enjoyed warm when you need a little comfort food or chilled for a summer treat. Low fat and only 120 calories per serving, you can treat yourself!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 120
- 175g Cheese, Quark, Average
- 15g Flour, Plain, Average
- 25g Sugar, Dark Brown, Soft, Average
- 30g Lemon, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 40g Blueberries, Frozen, Average
- 150g Yoghurt, Natural, Bio, Low Fat, Average
- 65g Eggs, Free Range, Large, Average, Weight with Shell
- 1 Lg Egg/33g Eggs, Whites Only, Raw, Average
MethodAn indulgent dessert which can be enjoyed warm when you need a little comfort food or chilled for a summer treat.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas Mark 4). Lightly grease and base-line an 18cm/8in sandwich tin.
2. Measure out the quark, yoghurt, flour and sugar into a bowl along with the egg and egg white and mix together. Add in the lemon juice, the rind and blueberries, reserving a few for decoration.
3. Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and bake it for 30-35 minutes, or until it is just set. Turn off the oven and leave for a further 30 minutes.
4. Run a knife or spatula around the edge of the cheesecake, then turn it out. Remove the lining paper and place the cheesecake on a warm serving plate.
5. Decorate the cheesecake with the reserved fruit. Can be served warm or cold.
Note: the original recipe uses blackberries, but any soft fruit such as raspberries or loganberries will do, fresh or frozen and thawed, or canned (but must be well-drained).
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|
More Calorie Counted Sweet Things
You'll find hundreds more recipes for cakes, puddings and sweet treats in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite sweet things, give it a try!