Watermelon Sorbet Recipe
This sorbet is quick and easy to make and only 67 calories per serving! Great to serve with any dessert of your choice.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 67
- 40g Sugar, White, Granulated, Average
- 10ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 1lb/454g Melon, Fresh, Average, Raw
Freezing time 2 hours, remove from freezer ½ hour before needed
Peel and slice water melon
1. Take melon &add sugar and lemon juice, stir until sugar has dissolved and melon has broken into smaller pieces,
2. Put into a shallow pan and freeze. (about 2 hours)
3. Take out of freezer for about ½ hour before needed and break up with a fork before serving.
|Fruit & Veg||1.5|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!