Trifle Low Fat Recipe
By the wlr team
Who doesn’t love a trifle? This low fat version comes together in only 20 minutes and is just as indulgent as a traditional recipe, minus the calories.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 211
- 300g fresh banana
- 28g peach & pear flavour jelly crystals
- 425g low fat, ready to serve custard
- 200g plain low fat yoghurt
- Peel and slice bananas.
- Make up jelly as instructions on packet.
- Add sliced bananas and leave to set.
- When jelly has set cover with low fat custard.
- Top with yoghurt.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!