Quick Orange Surprise Recipe
This super quick and easy recipe is only 170 calories and can be enjoyed as a quick pudding without worrying too much about the calories!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 170
- 48g Biscuits, Ginger Nuts, McVitie's
- 320g Oranges, Fresh, without Peel, Average
- 224g Ice Cream, Vanilla, Dairy, GFY, Asda
Method1. Smash the ginger biscuits up into crumbs, place them in a clean tea towel and bash with a rolling pin. Put them into a dish.
2. Peel and slice the oranges, making sure you remove any pips.
3. Put a scoop of ice cream onto each plate and either sprinkle with the ginger biscuit crumbs or serve a pile of the crumbs under the ice cream, top with some orange slices.
|Fruit & Veg||1.1|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!