Passion Fruit, Strawberries, Raspberries and Kiwi Cheesecake Recipe
By the wlr team
Just because you’re counting calories doesn’t mean you have to skip out on dessert. This recipe is full of fruity flavours and that delicious cheesecake taste we all love.
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 281
- 45g Butter, Spreadable, Lighter, Anchor
- 400g Cheese, Soft, Lightest, Low Fat, 3% Fat, Philadelphia
- 200g Fromage Frais, Fat Free, Average
- 2 Tbsps/26g Vanilla Extract, Average
- 50g Sugar, Caster, Golden, Average
- 3 Eggs/174g Eggs, Free Range, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 150g Strawberries, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 100g Raspberries, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 2 Tbsp/3.2g Mint, Fresh, Average
- 1 Kiwi/60g Kiwi Fruit, Fresh, Raw, Flesh & Seeds, Average
- 2 Fruits/60g Passion Fruit, Raw, Fresh, Average
- 6 Biscuits/90g Biscuits, Digestive, Light, McVitie's
Preheat oven to 160°C / Gas Mark 3 / 325°F
- Line a 20cm loose base tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt butter and add to crushed digestives. Line the bottom of the tin. Chill in Fridge.
- Beat the philadelphia cheese, fromage frais, vanilla, sugar and egg yolks together. Wisk egg whites to form soft peaks. Fold into mixture.
- Pour the whole mix over digestive base. Bake for around 1h. Let cool fully on a rack.
- Cover top with the fruits and mint.
|Fruit & Veg||0.8|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!