Lime And Passion Fruit Souffle Recipe
Enjoy this citrus lime and passion fruit soufflé with a zesty kick as something different for dessert! This recipe is quick and easy to make and 1 serving is only 105 calories!
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 105
- 2 Limes/170g Lime, Raw, Flesh Only, Average
- 400g Custard, Low Fat, Average
- 30g Sugar, Icing, Average
- 9oz/252g Passion Fruit, Weighed with Skin, Average
- 3 Lgs Egg/99g Eggs, Whites Only, Raw, Average
- 1 Tbsp/12g Sugar, Caster, Average
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/gas mark 5 and turn the grill to medium.
2. Zest the lime and finely chop the passion fruit.
3. Place the custard in a large bowl and stir in the icing sugar, lime rind and passion fruit.
3. In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff. Using a large metal spoon gently fold the egg whites into the custard.
4. Carefully transfer the mixture to a large soufflé dish, level off the surface and sprinkle with caster sugar.
4. Pop the soufflé under a medium grill for 3 minutes until the sugar melts. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes until well risen and set. Serve swiftly.
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!