Honey Cakes Recipe
By the wlr team
Perfect for a low calorie sweet snack these quick and easy honey cakes can be prepared and cooked in half an hour.
- Recipe makes: 8 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 112
- 2 Tsp/1g Sweetener, Canderel, Spoonful, Canderel
- 70g Spread, Light, New, Now Tastier, 87% Less Saturated Fat Than Butter, Flora
- 40g Honey, Pure, Clear, Chivers
- 168g Flour, White, Self Raising, Average
- 1 Tsp/3g Cinnamon, Ground, Average
Method1. Preheat oven to 190C/350F/gas mark 5
2. Mix the sugar and margarine together in a bowl until soft and fluffy, then add the honey.
3. Sift together the flour and cinnamon and add to the creamy mixture until it is all bound together.
4. Work together with your fingers until mixture forms a soft dough.
5. Break off into small pieces, about 16 each around the size of a small walnut, and flatten.
6. Bake in the oven for 15minutes or until crisp.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!