Fresh Fruit Platter with Yogurt Recipe
By the wlr team
A simple recipe that can be adapted by adding whichever fruits you prefer, however you will have to work out the calories! This dish can be eaten as a light dessert or even a breakfast.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 104
- 1 Kiwi/60g Kiwi Fruit, Fresh, Raw, Flesh & Seeds, Average
- 1 Apple/100g Apples, Cripps Pink, Asda
- 166g Pears, Raw, Weighed with Core, Average
- 1 Pot/120g Yoghurt, Strawberry, Fat Free, Shape, Danone
- 1/8 Tsp/0.375g Nutmeg, Ground, Average
Method1. Arrange the fruit around two serving plates and place a small serving dish of yoghurt in the centre.
2. Sprinkle the yoghurt with a little grated nutmeg and serve.
To eat, dip each piece of fruit in the yoghurt and enjoy
|Fruit & Veg||2.1|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!