Chocolate Timbales Recipe
If you fancy a chocolate treat, try this low calorie chocolate timbales recipe, they’re only 81 calories per serving! Serve with fresh low fat cream or ice cream if you have calories available!
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
1 hr 10 mins
- Calories: 81
- 12Fls oz/360ml Milk, Skimmed, Average
- 2 Tbsps/10g Cocoa Powder, Dry, Unsweetened, Average
- 2 Eggs/116g Eggs, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- ¼ Tsp/1g Vanilla Extract, Average
- 3 Tbsps/36g Sugar, Caster, Average
- 15g Gelatine, Average
- 1½ Fls oz/45ml Water, Mineral Or Tap
Method1. Seprerate the eggs
2. Mix the milk and cocoa powder in a pan over a moderate heal until boiling.
3. Beat the egg yolks with the vanilla and sugar in a heat proof basin or jug and then slowly pour in the chocolate milk, stirring continuously to make a custard.
4. Return the mixture to the pan and stir constantly over a low heat until it begins to thicken. Dissolve the gelatin in 3 tbsp hot water and leave it to cool slightly, then stir quickly into the custard. Leave to cool until just set.
5. Whisk the egg whites in a clean dry bowl until they are at soft peak stage then fold into the custard.
6. Divide into moulds and chill until fully set.
7. To serve, dip each mould quickly into hot water to loosen and turn onto a serving plate.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!