Blueberry Crumble Recipe
Try this Fruity and Indulgent Dessert, it’s certainly a treat!. With over two portions of Fruit in a serving it’s definitely a tasty winner. Its quick and easy to make too, you can have it ready for serving in just 30 minutes.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 572
- 100g Sugar, Caster, Average
- 1 Stick/2g Cinnamon, Stick, Average
- 650g Blueberries, Raw, Average
- 1½ Servings/15g Butter, Creamery, Average
- 3 Shots/105ml Archers*, Peach (Calculated Estimate), Archers
- 1 Serving/50g Breakfast Cereal, Muesli, Average
- 70g Flour, Plain, Average
- 85g Sugar, Light Brown, Soft, Tate & Lyle
- 50g Butter, Creamery, Average
Method1. For the filling, heat the sugar, cinnamon stick, blueberries and 1 tbsp butter in a pan, stirring continuously, and simmer for 3-4 minutes until the blueberries have broken down.
2. Add the peach liqueur and bring to the boil for one minute, stirring well. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
3. For the crumble topping, place the muesli, flour, brown sugar and remaining butter (cubed)into a large mixing bowl. Rub together using your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Transfer the crumble mixture to a dry frying pan and toast over a medium heat until golden-brown.
5. To serve, divide the filling mixture equally among two ramekins & sprinkle over the crumble topping.
|Fruit & Veg||2.2|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!