Apricot Clafoutis Recipe
By the wlr team
Sumptuous apricots make this dish a wonderful low fat dessert for a dinner party or chilled as a fresh lunchtime treat. Plus one serving provides 2 of your 5-a-day.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 304
- 500g Apricots, Halves, in Fruit Juice, Average
- 2 Tbsps/30g Jam, Apricot, Reduced Sugar, Average
- 5 Pumps/1ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Spray Oil, Average
- 1 Lemon/115g Lemon, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 60g Flour, White, Self Raising, Average
- 3 Eggs/204g Eggs, Large, Average, Weight with Shell
- 200ml Milk, Skimmed, Average
- 1 Tsp/2g Baking Powder, Average
- 1 Tsp/3g Cinnamon, Ground, Average
- 6 Tbsps/90g Sweetener, Granulated, Average
- 1 Tsp/4g Sugar, Icing, Average
Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas mark 5. Zest and juice the lemon.
1. Drain the apricots, discard the juice. Pop them and the jam in a pan and heat gently, stirring constantly util the jam melts.
2. Spray a baking dish with spray oil then arrange the apricots face down. Sprinkle over the lemon juice and zest.
3. Mix together flour, eggs, baking powder, milk, cinnamon, and sweetener until it resembles a batter
4. Pour over the apricots, bake in the oven for 25- 30 mins or until the mixture sets.
5. Dust with little icing sugar and serve warm.
|Fruit & Veg||2.0|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!